Nexus Direct is a place where really smart, fun, and passionate people gather to do their best work helping nonprofits achieve their fundraising goals. We are looking for a like-minded and high-energy Account Executive.
The AE is a critical part within the Nexus Direct team as you’ll be responsible for driving and coordinating projects for our European clients as well as supporting their strategy. As an AE, you’ll also often be the first line of response for clients, but also team members and other stakeholders involved in your projects.
What we have …
- A flexible and family friendly workplace. You take ownership of your own time to fit your life outside of work and can work from our Dublin-based office or your house.
- Travelling opportunities. You will travel regularly to meet clients and prospects based in Ireland and the UK but also can have the opportunity to visit the Nexus Direct team based in Virginia (U.S.A., not Co. Cavan).
- A team of aces to work with who are happy to help you and share their knowledge.
- A passion for data-driven fundraising and for helping our clients raise the most money possible to drive their missions forward.
You have …
- Capacity to work independently as well as part of a team with the goal of delivering client projects within budget and in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and people skills as you’ll regularly speak with clients, but also a variety of team members and other stakeholders involved in your projects.
- A precise attention to detail and can stay focused so nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Motivation and a go-getter attitude. You volunteer to help solve any issues or improve processes without waiting to be asked.
If you are excited by this opportunity, have proven, relevant, professional experience, and have a strong desire to work in fundraising and to make a difference in communities locally and around the world, then look no further and get in touch! Send us your CV and motivation letter to JRamalho@nexusdirect.com by 10th December. Interviews will take place during the second week in January.